The PlateMaster offers a rugged steel, dual drive box beam gantry with heavy duty floor mounted rail system. Available in widths from 8’ to 12’ (2.5m to 3.657m), and lengths from 10’ to 80’ (3.048m to 24.384m), it travels at an industry leading rapid speed of 1000 IPM.
Cutting stainless steel, mild steel, and aluminum; the PlateMaster can cut gage up to 12”, (305mm) and can utilize plasmas up to 400 amps. The maintenance-free digital brush-less AC drives, provide smooth motion and accurate cut parts. Affordable, accurate and efficient; the PlateMaster provides high quality cutting solutions. This plasma cutter has many options, like plasma cutting, oxy-fuel cutting, plate marking and so much more.
Request a Quote to fine out more.
- Dual side drive Plasma and Oxyfuel cutting
- Travels at a rapid speed of 1000 IPM
- Available in widths from 8’ to 12’ (2.5m to 3.657m) and lengths from 10’ to 80’ (3m to 24m)
- Tool Coverage: Widths from 6' to 12' (1.82m to 3.657m) with full coverage of plate with first four torch stations. Standard length from 13' to 80' (4m to 24m) [conditionally expandable in 3'-4" (1m) and 6'-8" (2m) increments, based on selected options]
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 3" (26mm) depending on Plasma used 1/8" to 12" (3mm to 305mm) with Oxyfuel
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum